Monday 9 May 2011

comment on EastEnders

On Sunday I have watched EastEnders on BBC iplayer, it was pretty good episode to watch but I couldn’t cope well with the accent they used in EastEnders.  Although, listening to the rest made me understand what they were saying before when I didn’t understand. Interesting events happened in EastEnders that made me wonder what is next and what it will happen later. The programme in general shows what is going on in most British houses, and how people live in the UK. For me, it was interesting because I am new to the UK, and watching this kind of soaps would help me to have an Idea about people lives here






http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/

1 comment:

  1. 'BBC iPlayer' is the correct way to write it. Check your grammar and punctuation. Some of the sentences in this post are too long.

    ReplyDelete